April 15, 2015
Quality Engineer(2W )
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
- 4 year Engineering degree with 0 – 5 years in automotive manufacturing industry with a focus in Quality or New Model development
BACKGROUND / SKILLS
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and decision making background
- Proficient communication and follow-up skills Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Microsoft Office experience required including Project, Excel, Word and Power Point
SPECIAL TRAINING / CERTIFICATES
- To be determined by position as needed and ASI Associate Development Program
Engineer level associates must be able to:
- Adhere to ASI’s Safety Policy and practices and report any potential unsafe condition or concern to the Safety department immediately and/or to your direct supervisor.
- Recognize unsafe conditions and implement corrective action where needed.
- Analyze supplied parts, internal components and/or customer quality claims (using all available test equipment and analysis methods), determine the root cause of the failure, and implement effective countermeasures
- Issue corrective actions to the department responsible and/or supplier base for supplier-related or internal quality claims
- Periodically review previous countermeasures for continued use and effectiveness.
- Interact with internal departments throughout the organization regarding project plans, including developing strategies to overcome project delays
- Communicate all activities above to the relevant ASI departments and customers as required.
- Be able to utilize all documentation from drawings to inspection sheets to properly communicate throughout the organization for product specifications.